School Managing Committee
As per the norms set by CBSE, a Managing Committee is set up to oversee the academic functioning of the School. They constitute the higher decision making as well as the consulting body. The Managing Committee of Assisi Convent School is constituted of 17 Members as follows.
- President of the Society
- Education Councillor of San Damiano Province Noida.
- Manager of the School
- The Principal of the School
- Head Mistress of the Assisi Convent Primary School
- In-charge of the K.G. School
- Vice-Principal of the School
- Accountant of the School
- Two Teacher Representatives of the School
- Two Parent Representatives of the School
- One Society Nominee
- Two Principals of a School nominated by CBSE
- One Principal from U.P. Board
- One Accountant of Assisi Convent Primary School Etah