Discipline plays a pivotal role in the development of the personality of the child. It can be imparted negatively or positively i.e. through stick or love. In our school negative discipline is highly discouraged & students follow & understand positive discipline which is imparted and checked through.
- Morning assembly
- House Activities
- Sports Activities
- Respect punctuality – timely arrival to school.
- Wear the prescribed uniform to school – both in summer and in winter.
- Giving awards for 100% attendance.
- Spiritual education is imparted to the students by various spiritual personalities.
- Through direct PPT(pupil parent teacher relations)
- Avoid bunking from school and from classes.
- Exemplary Behaviour in School Bus.
- Abusive language strictly prohibted
- Cheating in examinations is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile Phones are allowed with prior written permission of principal.
All the students must attend the school only in the prescribe school uniform.A student not in uniform without sufficient reason is liable to be sent home.
Boys- Class I to Class V Navy Blue Shorts
Class VI to XII Blue pants,White Shirt half sleeved,Black Socks and Black Shoes,Tie and Belt.
Girls- Class I to V Navy Blue Skirt with box pleat, Which blouse half sleeved,Black socks & Black Shoes,Tie and Belt.
Class VI to XII Navy Blue Salwar & White Kameez,Blue with white check waistcoat.
Boys- Class I to class V Navy Blue Pants.
Class VI to XII Blue pants,White shirt full sleeved, Signal Red Jersey “V”neck,Navy Blue blazer,Black socks and Black Shoes,Tie and Belt.
Girls- The same summer uniform with signal res jersey “V” necks,Navy blue Blazer,Black stockings.
Boys- White pants,white shirts,white canvas shoes,white socks,belt.
Girls- White salwar & Kameez,white skirt with box pleat,white half sleeved shirt,white canvas shoes,white socks,belt.
Note:- Use of blazers is compulsory in December,January & February.
Girls:- The length of skirt should be up to the Knees,White band for short hair,White ribbons for neatly tied plaits(two) No single pony tails(I-XII)