Admission & Transfer Certificate
Admissions and Withdrawals
- Students are admitted to Class VI.
- Before a pupil can be admitted, admission form must be duly filled in and signed by the parents or guardian.
- Admission to the higher classed will not be granted to pupils,who have attended other Board unless a counter signed Transfer Certificate from the former school is produced.
- Pupils are not admitted to the higher classes unless they have been tested and the rights to admit them to those classes for which they have been found fit, is entirely reserved with the School Authorities.
- Parents/Guardians should take great care to fill in the correct date of birth of the child as this will be not changed at any cost.
- If a student is to be withdrawn, T.C. will be issued on one week notice in writing by the parent.
- No certificate will be given until all dues to the school have been paid in full.
|Assisi Convent School Etah|
|The Number of the Students 2020-21|
|VI A||VI B||VI C||VI D||VI E||Total|
|VII A||VII B||VII C||VII D||VII E|
|VIII A||VIII B||VIII C||VIII D||VIII E|
|IX A||IX B||IX C||IX D||IX E|
|X A||X B||X C||X D||X E|
|XI A||XI B||XI C||XI D|
|XII A||XII B||XII C||XII D|